Masters Swimming is a year-round organized program for adults ages 18 and up and structured for individuals interested in fitness swimming. Whether you are a beginning swimmer, former competitive swimmer or tri-athlete, you will enjoy the benefits of working out in a fun and supportive environment. A coach is available to develop workouts and offer suggestions to improve the mechanics of your strokes and efficiency in the water.
Practice Days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Practice Time: 6 - 7:15 a.m.
For more information and to register, visit www.PatriotAquatics.com.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for exercise and swim lesson instructors while teaching.
- Staff will encourage safe social distance between staff and pool patrons.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, pool patrons should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Pool patrons should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.