Open & Lap Swim
Open swim is available to individuals of all ages seven days a week. Daily times vary. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Admission is included with membership or $5 per person per visit. Children ages 3 & under are free.
|Monday - Thursday, Saturday & Sunday||10 - 11:30 a.m.|
12 - 1:30 p.m.
2 - 3:30 p.m.
|Friday||10 - 11:30 a.m.|
12 - 1:30 p.m.
2 - 3:30 p.m.
4 - 5:30 p.m.
Lap lanes are available for self-lead activity Monday through Friday to individuals ages 18 and up.
Included with membership or $5 per person per visit.
- Monday - Thursday | 8 & 9 a.m., 4 & 5 p.m.
- Fridays | 8 & 9 a.m.
Note: No more than 12 swimmers, two persons per lane are allowed in the lap lane area during organized swimming activities.
Online reservations are required to participate in any outdoor pool activity. Day-of activity or walk-up reservations are subject to availability. Register now.
Note: Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved (PFDs) are permitted during open swim. They must have the USCG label and be properly fitted. Children wearing PFDs must be under parent or guardian direct supervision at all times. Devices are not available on site. Patrons are responsible for bringing their own PFDs.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will wear face coverings (masks) and carry sanitizer at all times. Exceptions are made for exercise and swim lesson instructors while teaching.
- Staff will encourage safe social distance between staff and pool patrons.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Pool patrons who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Pool patrons are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, pool patrons should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Pool patrons should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.